City Works is happy to offer returns or exchanges on qualifying unused items within 14 days of receiving your purchase. An RA# (Return Authorization Number) is required for all returns or exchanges.
- Provide your Order Number and Reason for return or exchange by clicking the RETURNS link below. Once approved, the RA# will be provided and you may begin the return or exchange process. Note: all packages shipped without an RA# will be refused and returned at shipper's expense.
- Ensure item is unused, free of stains, odors, as well as any marks or blemishes. Any evidence of use will result in a forfeiture of refund and item will require addition funds for return shipping to purchaser.
- Package item in original materials with all labels and/or tags as well as instructions if applicable. Ensure the outer shipping box is the same or similar vessel you originally received.
- Clearly label your RA# with label or marker on the outside of the box and ensure it is not obscured by other shipping labels. Note: Boxes without RA#’s will be refused.
- Return shipping is at your expense. USPS, Fedex, and UPS are the methods we will accept and we strongly encourage insuring all returns as we will not accept responsibility for damaged or lost returns or exchanges.
- Once item is received it will be inspected to ensure its re-sale ability. Once confirmed your exchange will be mailed or refund will be made to the original form of payment. If exchange is required at no fault by CWM then additional shipping charges may be incurred at which point you will be contacted for method of payment.
If you have any additional or unanswered questions regarding our return and exchange policy, please contact us and we will be happy to clarify or rectify.